first let me recap on how i did this past month on my goals. now guys, this is a new list. so bare with me. i’m working on a lot of things around here on this little blog… so persistence is key! 🙂
here was october: ( and from now on you’ll be able to follow the process over the months )
blog everydayalmost happened… getting there!
- design/create a new wedding packet
- WRITE my business plan ( no more i got it in my head stuff! )
- create a wedding stationery template plan
- rework brand for stationery design ( more on this later ) started!
- go on a fun, new date with my husband ( soon?
share more on my processdoes one blog post count?
- network with at least 2 more groups in atlanta, ga
- create a process/system for each of my services
share more work each week make my bed each dayfabulous attempt. i think i missed 3 days!
- loose at least 8 lbs ( this IS feasible! ) i lost 6! 😀
- write at least 4 cards
journal at least 10 times drink some really good red winehad a great pinot noir at cheesecake factory in chapel hill!
ok lovlies. i only scored a 6/15. that’s not even half. i’m going to simplify these down to smaller steps this month!
- write my business plan ( yes i’ve been in business 6 years )
- determine a photographer for my new website
- go on a fun date with my husband
- network at least two nights
- create a process flow for photography
- write at least 5 cards
- get 8-9 hours of sleep each night
- get control of my inbox
- enjoy a great holiday beer
- loose at least 6 lbs
- begin rebranding process
- pray for my husband every day
- write a MTH post
- take a nap at least once a week ( plan rest times )
- make a “thankful” craft
- wear comfy socks and wrap up in a blanket just because, and enjoy “just being.”
what are your goals? go ahead, put them out there! list them in the comments… i’ll be your accountability partner! 😉